This kitchen remodel occurred in Smyrna and was completed in July 2011.
The owners wanted a new look for the kitchen without the high cost of a complete renovation. Hall Design/Build created a renovation plan that delivered a beautiful custom kitchen.
In addition to the kitchen portion of this project, Hall Design/Build added additional hardwood floors and refinished the existing floors to match.
In the kitchen, we updated the look and increased kitchen functionality by:
- Replacing 60% of cabinets with new, custom cabinets
- Changing remaining 40% to improve functionality
- Trimmed and refaced all cabinets to match
- Refaced and replaced working areas
- Updated range and island top with butcher block
- Updated electrical and added can lights and undercabinet lighting
- Backsplash created with Creamy Crackle tile
- Added desk work area
- Functionality increased with trash can drawer, roll out drawers, cookie/tray dividers