This entire home renovation was completed in East Cobb, Georgia in July 2010. The home, built in 1969, was vacant and required extensive renovations to meet the new owner’s high expectations.
Hall Design/Build designed the renovation to bring new life to the old design of the home while ensuring the completed home was efficient, functional, and met modern building codes.
Our project included:
- Exterior renovations including a new roof, siding, and front elevation changes
- New double-paned high efficiency wood windows
- Bring electrical system to code
- Remove, redesign, and replace HVAC and plumbing systems
- Install tankless water heater
- Conversion of basement to usable space with entertainment area, bedroom and additional bathroom